[Tagging] Roudabout, center island, type of a traffic_island?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Wed Apr 28 17:19:13 UTC 2021

That description is wrong and should be corrected. The wiki states in
its main text "A traffic island is a structure separating at least two
lanes of a highway for a short distance."
Which makes sense, since you can have a highway with two ways in the
same direction, split with a traffic island in the middle.

Regards,
António.