[Tagging] Proposed rewrite Of highway=track wiki page - Third Draft

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:25:51 UTC 2021

I am personally aware of many minor (unclassified and residential roads)
locally  here in Northern Italy that are unpaved (mostly
surface=fine_gravel).
Another area where I remember I have met unpaved connecting roads in large
quantities is Eesti. They were well maintained and easy to ride on bicycle.
(“type:way and highway=unclassified and (surface=unpaved or
surface=fine_gravel or surface=compacted or surface=gravel) in Eesti” finds
2062 of them)

Volker

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>