[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - catholic

Guy Godfroy guy.godfroy at gugod.fr
Mon Aug 9 12:29:39 UTC 2021

Hello,

I just created the following proposal.

For catholic elements, instead of using complicated denominations like
denomination=roman_catholic or denomination=greek_catholic, use the
generic and already wide used denomination=catholic with catholic=roman
or catholic=greek (or any other relevant rite in full communion with
catholic church).

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/catholic

Please discuss this proposal on its Wiki Talk page.

By the way, I'm not very experimented on OSM yet, and I wish to
apologize that I early tried to modify the wiki without making a
proposal. That was pure ignorance and not a vandalism attempt.

Guy Godfroy