[Tagging] RFC new role value for recreational routes

Javier Sánchez Portero javiersanp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 09:06:21 UTC 2021

Hello Peter

I think that many alternatives could exist as 'transfer' to join different
route sections. Some people could choose a train, others by bus, rent a
car,...  I'm thinking about the w:E4_European_long_distance_path proposed
to reach Canary Island. You can transfer by plane or by ferry using some
different routes. Are you planning to map only one of the possible transfer
routes? If one, which? If there are many ones, how will you deal when there
are many subjective options (you can go by motor vehicle using the shortest
route, the fastest, the beautiest and so on)?

Regards
Javier Sanchez