[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Own dishes at takeaway restaurants

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Sun Feb 7 10:01:47 UTC 2021

Le 07.02.21 à 10:44, Philip Barnes a écrit :
> this is not something we can map or verify.

the ngo "zero wastes witzerland" give/sell sticker
to their members, so a survey find it.

for others, local knowledge applies as for place=locality :
if several mappers get the same information, it is verifiable
source=local knowledge

another proposal had been made for shop=*, but I can't find it anymore,
it would be interesting, it's important to avoid having 2 different
values depending on whether it's a shop or a horeca.