[Tagging] Is landuse=winter_sports a ‘de facto’ tag for ski areas?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:15:27 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 8 Feb 2021, at 12:32, Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at gmx.at> wrote:
>
> Yes, nobody AFAICT has disputed that but it was and is irrelevant to
> the discussion at hand, i.e., what's your point?

I had written it in reply to “No, it is only problematic if you have a flowerbed that is split by the
boundary of the military base - this does not really make sense anyway.
If the flowerbed is fully contained within the military base then it is
OK.” from which I had gotten the impression you were implying that landuse=flowerbed was about one flowerbed. Because if you read it as land used for flowerbeds it doesn’t matter if there is a fence cutting through it or not, or if part is outside of a military area and another part inside.

Cheers Martin