[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forest(_compartment) relations

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:19:14 UTC 2021

I think that would be a fine approach also, and I only listed
boundary=forestry as that's the proposal currently on the table.  The bonus
for landuse=forestry is that it doesn't trounce on boundary=protected_area
for areas that are both forestry and classified under IUCN definition
(probably Class V or VI)   Either way, landuse=forest should be deprecated
at the same time as whatever-replacement-for-forestry gets approved.  That
approach would still allow for forestry compartments to be boundaries to be
defined within the larger forestry area.