[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forest(_compartment) relations

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:32:14 UTC 2021

There is an inherent language problem here.
A US "forest" is a managed area of land comprised of (many) wooded areas,
but also of (fewer) areas with few or no trees.
(I don't know the GB meaning)
But the German "Forst" and the French "forêt" are both wooded areas that
are managed wood production areas.