[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forestry(_compartment) relations (Was "Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forest(_compartment) relations")

David Marchal penegal.fr at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:45:33 UTC 2021

I would say that this your example is technically forestry, but in a very short time window, and consequently not to be mapped in OSM. The definition of forestry I gave to Bert was voluntarily reductive: I only gave the items necessary in order to highlight the differences between the westerner notion of forestry and what he described in non-westerners cultures. As broad as the proposed definition is, I only had to state that what he talked about was out of it, and giving precise limits was unneccessary for this.

Regards.