[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forestry(_compartment) relations (Was "Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forest(_compartment) relations")

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:41:06 UTC 2021

In my opinion: keep on going with the discussion David, as you say in
case it gets approved it will have a huge impact but a possible solution
for a very long lasting issue. Be prepared however to invest a lot of
time and effort to adopt the proposal and give everyone enough time to
grasp the impact and complexity of this issue.  I think we all should be
happy, correct me if I am wrong, to have someone with a forestry
background as you are, to guide us in this process. Much appreciated.

Bert Araali