[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop as post-partner

Robin Burek robin.burek at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 13:08:24 UTC 2021

Am 16.02.2021 um 13:42 schrieb Paul Allen:
> And then you provide all sorts of evidence that they are
> actually in competition with Deutsche Post, providing all the services
> that
> Deutsche Post does, which makes them post offices.  And then you deny
> that they are post offices.  You keep trying to have it both ways.

To handle postal services in a store (often only a short option and not
the full programm) aren't post offices. That is a store, that supports
(a selection) of postal services. A bank can not be a post office but
can handle (in Germany) postal services.
I really want to find a consensus.... but you're not making it easy for
me here ...