[Tagging] Binding numbers

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:02:57 UTC 2021

No offense Peter, but please first think, cool down before you decide to
answer on a short message which had all good intentions to prevent your
great ideas from proceeding with success.
Sending a link to the import together with the original request for
tagging advise doesn't seem a big effort to me. In the contrary, it
seems as an import where the compatibility of the data has not been
sufficiently investigated before proceeding. But of course that is my
personal opinion.
Nothing is perfect, neither is this talk page, but it is moderated for
good reasons as the tone of your reply. And in this case could have been
prevented by sending the link to the import, a very small effort, in the
first place.  Much less then me or other community members having to
consult an import list because we have to guess that it could concern an
import, not referred to in any way, see who participates in it and then
kindly point them out to guidelines to prevent their efforts being reverted.

Regards, Bert Araali