[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - holy well

Anne-Karoline Distel annekadistel at web.de
Fri Feb 19 19:34:47 UTC 2021

The one I mapped is here <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/813660876>.
I'm not sure if name=* shouldn't be used. It's like calling the main
street "Main Street", I would think. I would think that most of them are
out of use, because people drive to church now and kids are driven to
school (they often used the mass path to go to school, because in the
village, the school would have been close to the church).

It is not urgent, but since I'm collecting and mapping field names and
friends of mine do too, it sometimes comes up and it would be good to
have a standard.