[Tagging] Access restrictions and expressway=yes

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Feb 23 02:11:42 UTC 2021

P.S.  The comments about Iceland and "tropical" or "southern hemisphere" offer me helpful perspective, thank you!

(And yes, not to get too contentious, "developed" is in the eye of the beholder.  For example, many (including myself) feel that the dizzying "development" of Earth by humans (especially since the Industrial Revolution) is literally killing the planet.  There is a 1982 film that depicts this, completely without words or language (well, one word, the title of the film):  Koyaanisqatsi.  It is a (native American / Indian) Hopi language word that means "life out of balance."  But I REALLY digress)!