[Tagging] Automatic edit: access=visitors --> access=customers

Florimond Berthoux florimond.berthoux at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:03:14 UTC 2021

Hi,

access=visitors could be replaced depending of the case by :
access=private
access=customer
access=destination

To do an automatic edit you must be 99,99% sure of the meaning of every use
of the tag you'd like to replace, which is not the case here.

Le ven. 26 févr. 2021 à 10:59, Sören alias Valor Naram <valinora at gmx.net> a
écrit :

> Hi,

> cumberstoned over `access=visitors` which is not documented and which I
> and also others believe should be `access=customers`. This would be a
> less problematic automatic edit you will definitely like and which can
> show how important and sometimes unproblematic they are.
>
> Before writing
> a proposal for it I'm willing to hear your thoughts on this. I also
> believe that automatic edits help to correct tagging mistakes when done
> properly and following UNIX philosophy.
>
> Cheers
>
> ~ Sören Reinecke alias Valor Naram

Florimond Berthoux