[Tagging] Proposed feature - Voting - electricity

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Fri Jan 1 16:36:21 UTC 2021

Electricity is available (so electricity=yes) but the access might be
restricted. That is the purpose of the namespaced electricity:access
key. In the case where access is possible with individual permission,
electricity:access=private seems most suitable. Thus, travellers know it
is possible, but not guaranteed.

Also, as someone mentioned this in a vote, the extra namespacing is
necessary as tagging the whole pub for instance with access=private
would be misleading since only the access to electricity is specified.
In the case of a charging station that only sells electricity one could
probably leave away the namespace as the meaning is clear.

- Luke