[Tagging] Use of the name=* on features internal to named areas

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:37:45 UTC 2021

I added an additional example (with wiki-links) which should hopefully
address these cases:

For example: "The Lake" in New York City's Central Park is tagged with
name=The Lake and not a constructed name like "Central Park Lake". However,
the Central Park Tennis Center does include "Central Park" in the name,
because "Central Park Tennis Center" is the tennis center's actual name.