[Tagging] Cartpath RFC

Seth Deegan jayandseth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:50:02 UTC 2021

The golf car path proposal about replacing the current tagging scheme for
mapping golf car paths has been updated.

*The changes are:*

   - highway=cart_path -> *highway=golf_car_path*  (Explanation
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/golf_car_path#Why_such_a_long_value.3F>)

   - Depreciate the current golf_cart=* access tag and replace with*
   golf_car=** (Explanation
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/golf_car_path#golf_cart.3D.2A_-.3E_golf_car.3D.2A>
   )

*Proposal: *