[Tagging] Cartpath RFC

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 02:19:47 UTC 2021

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 at 11:58, Seth Deegan <jayandseth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Honestly, the more I do research on it the more I get confused.

Yep!

I'd definitely like to hear some feedback from people from other places
> around the world, as Joseph asked.

In Oz, I know them as carts & carts seems to return more search results
than cars (although there are lots for the VW Golf!)

To add to the confusion, one of the manufacturers here is Club Car, but
their products are often advertised as Club Car Golf Carts!

Personally, in this case, I'd be inclined to say blow the British English &
stick with carts.

Thanks

Graeme