[Tagging] Proposed feature - Voting - electricity

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Sun Jan 3 10:05:56 UTC 2021

Hi Dolly,

the original proposal included private buildings and was intended for
use in developing countries as well but was rejected due to privacy
concerns. I think the key could be easily expanded to include mapping of
houses in developing regions, but I would say this should be a separate
proposal and hopefully led by someone more familiar with the topic. For
now though, it should still be inclusive enough for mapping hospitals
and other amenities.

I'm glad you approve :)

- Lukas

P.S. @Martin: Perhaps the correct wording there would have been regions
- I know how the grids are connected in the world. I typically am not so
precise as one apparently needs to be here in off-hand, off-topic emails.