Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 16:29:36 UTC 2021

Thanks for that additional information.

The shared foot and cycle path is already mapped and is part of relations (where appropriate) for 2 cycle routes (NCN 6 and the MK Millennium Circular Cycle Route).
The bridleway, however, runs parallel at some small distance away (perhaps 50m in places).  It is also mapped.
I think that a small (100m?) section of the old railway might have been razed at the Western end, but aerial imagery is obscured by trees and I have not yet found the time to investigate on foot, as in my surveying I was mainly concerned to ensure that the cycleway / footway was mapped.
Regards,Peter