[Tagging] Highway=rest_area on bicycle or foot routes ?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:55:31 UTC 2021

I realize that I should have put something else in the first message:
We do also  have proper rest areas on cycle routes, with restaurants, bike
repair facilities, ecc. They are commonly known as "bicigrill
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piste_ciclabili_del_Trentino#I_bicigrill>" -
the term is taken from a well-known brand of multinational motorway
restaurant operator <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogrill>.
Here is an example: bicigrill near Tezze
<https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/XiRiUJUmGulXPXrGfNyyjt> on  the Valsugana
cycle route