[Tagging] >74% was: Feature Proposal - Voting - Rescue Stations

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:50:00 UTC 2021

Can we simplify this please?

"A minimum 3/4 majority, with at least 8 yes votes".  Done.

We might even consider raising that threshold to 10 or 15, given that the
mailing list and forums are much more active these days than when we came
up with those numbers.  If that causes proposal authors to need to
socialize their ideas more widely across multiple fora, I view this as a
good thing.