[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Wed Jan 6 00:18:46 UTC 2021

The tagging list here seems to be dominated by ca. 10-20 ppl that weigh
in on every topic, while the thousands of regular mappers aren't
represented at all. Perhaps the proposal process could be better
highlighted on the tag pages to get more input? I don't think making it
even more exclusive necessarily means better tags - just an even more
ingrown old-guard which slowly leads to a non-dynamic map.