[Tagging] RFC 2 - addr:interval

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jan 6 10:12:59 UTC 2021

Changing semantics for an existing widely unstructured tag
(addr:housenumber) is a really bad idea (not to mention one of the most
used ones). It really doesn't matter if you are using | - or any other
character for the additional information it just isn't going to end
well. In this case it is even more absurd because in practical terms
(OSMOSE, OSMI etc) even the simple list form of addr:housenumber is
disputed (with , or ; as delimiter).

To lighten things up though
https://twitter.com/sp8962/status/617622144625831936