[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:49:02 UTC 2021

I agree that the mechanics would have to be worked out carefully to make
sure that kind of thing doesn't happen.  I'm envisioning some sort of
automated process to make the announcement happen rather than relying on
the proposer to do the cross-posting.  Since we use a wiki template for
proposals, in theory this is automatable with some work.