[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:44:14 UTC 2021

It doesn't make sense to return them to "draft" status, because that status
is only for proposals which have never been announced with a RFC.

It might be reasonable to move some of the older "proposed" ones to
"abandoned" - but this has been controversial in the past, because the
proposal author will often say "hey, it's not abandoned, I'm actually using
this tag", and a number of proposal have resulted in "de facto" tags
without every getting voted on.

-- Joseph Eisenberg