[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Jan 7 09:00:22 UTC 2021

It is possible to have abandoned proposal and
de facto tag.

There is no such thing as "de facto proposal"

Maybe "on hiatus" euphemism would be a good solution
to mark proposals as abandoned in way that would be
less irritating to people who made them?

Jan 7, 2021, 09:44 by joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com: