[Tagging] RFC 2 - addr:interval

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:48:34 UTC 2021

I did some overpass scans in my neighbourhood. Within a 10 Km radius from
my home leaving out the hyphen and/or spaces would get you many errors.
I think any range solution should leave the housenumber strings intact.
Adding special punctuation characters for added functionality should work,
if it includes an easy escape for situations where reserved character is
part of the number string.

I still like to know how eg addr:housenumber=10-15 is generally interpreted
now: single number (literal), range, or a mix of interpretations (aka
chaos).

Peter Elderson