[Tagging] Grouping buildings together using relations

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:20:26 UTC 2021

... besides that the wiki's original and main job is to actually document
the use of tags.
I was surprised how widespread its use is for universities - I had not
checked that before i proposed  it.
As far as the use of the word "site" for extended or distributed objects:
Hadrians Wall in the UK is a World Heritage Site. So is the Great Wall.