[Tagging] Medical imaging facility

Minh Nguyen minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us
Sun Jan 10 02:03:03 UTC 2021

Vào lúc 17:32 2021-01-09, Joseph Eisenberg đã viết:
> In the USA there are many private medical imaging facilities where you
> can get x-rays, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI etc, with a doctor's order.
>
> I'm surprised we don't have a tag for this.
>
> There are a number of specialty imaging centers in my city, and I send
> patients there when I want them to get outpatient imaging done: e.g.
> https://www.mycdi.com/locations/portland/
> <https://www.mycdi.com/locations/portland/> - and there are many more
> which are inside of a larger clinic or hospital.
>
> Tags in use include healthcare=radiology - though this is a bit
> ambiguous - perhaps amenity=medical_imaging or
> healthcare=medical_imaging is clearer?
> https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/healthcare=radiology
> <https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/healthcare=radiology>

Something with "medical imaging" in it sounds reasonable. At a glance,
I'm seeing plenty of hospital-adjacent medical imaging facilities tagged
as just buildings or as laboratories or clinics. (Thankfully, I haven't
come across any tagged as photographers yet.)

minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us