[Tagging] Medical imaging facility

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:57:24 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 10 Jan 2021, at 02:34, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Tags in use include healthcare=radiology - though this is a bit ambiguous - perhaps amenity=medical_imaging or healthcare=medical_imaging is clearer?

I’d rather use specific values and not just “imaging”, according to the method used (CT, X-ray, NMR, PET, ultrasound, etc.) because these are completely different methods (CT and xray aside), require different instruments etc. It’s ok to use radiology for xray and ct, but I guess it would not cover NMR, PET or ultrasound, right?

2. aren’t these specific types of amenity=clinic?

Cheers Martin