[Tagging] Grouping buildings together using relations

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:09:52 UTC 2021

Let's be positive and improve the "site" wiki page with some constructive
examples, like one of the universities that I found.
At the moment it contains too many don't do this and don't do that
imperatives.

(As you may remember I got here only because I was looking into the
ex-railway business and tagged one such line with a site relation, which
seemed fitting and better than the route leatons that many others use for
that purpose)