[Tagging] Medical imaging facility

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sun Jan 10 11:54:30 UTC 2021

The British English term is x-ray.

The people who operate them are radiographers, radiotherapy is treatment not imagining.  Probably worth mapping as part of micromapping hospital departments, but different to this.

X-ray is not something that in my experience that is standlone but a department within most hospitals.

To find them you follow the signs to x-ray.

Other imagining technology used are things like ultrasound, again another hospital department.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device