[Tagging] healthcare=sample_collection

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:47:34 UTC 2021

I am familiar with places that look like those shown in the photos, but
these places would be part of other structures, where I would not tag them
explicitly, as I would assume them to be present, like hospitals, medical
centres, and similar.
On the other hand, at least around here, doctors' don't offer the service,
but I know that in Germany some do, but limited to their own patients (they
often do also have small labs on site)
So maybe the correct approach is to propose tagging for both cases

   - stand-alone points of collection
   - inside other structure

This would also require explicitly state which categories of healthcare
places do offer the service by default.

Also the difference between manned and unmanned woul need to be added to
the stand-alone ones.