[Tagging] Is shelter=separate wanted? What is the meaning of shelter=yes

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:27:03 UTC 2021

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 20:27, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> It is really surprising to me that people extremely rarely
> update wiki based on what become clear in discussion

Maybe because there's rarely a clear consensus in discussions, in that it
seems that somebody will always disagree?

& (*very* tongue in cheek!) should the same 3:1 proportion as in voting
rules apply ie if 3 people say it's a bad idea, then at least 9 people have
to say it's good before you're allowed to change things? :-)

Thanks

Graeme