[Tagging] Fw: Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Richard Smits rhhsmits at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 09:33:53 UTC 2021

 Not a single response since I posted my RFC here... :(

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: Richard Smits <rhhsmits at yahoo.com>To: tagging at openstreetmap.org <tagging at openstreetmap.org>Sent: Tuesday, 5 January 2021, 17:03:41 EETSubject: Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags
 I prepared a proposal here https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:smoothness#Making_smoothness_more_verifiable to improve the description of the degrees of smoothness that have been in use, so that its application will be as uniform in the world as possible. Please add your comments there!
Best regards, Richard