[Tagging] Fw: Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:22:14 UTC 2021

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 at 19:36, Richard Smits via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> Not a single response since I posted my RFC here... :(

I'm another one that glanced at it, thought Whoa due to the wall of text, &
thought I'd leave it for others to comment.

I'll agree with all the other comments to say that this will always be a
very subjective determination, in that one person's Very Bad is OK for
someone else. I've got to say though that I really don't like "Horrible" &
"Very Horrible"!

& in regards to your example photo of "Impassable", I take it you've never
done much off-road four-wheel driving, because most 4wds would eat that
track! :-)

Thanks

Graeme