[Tagging] healthcare=sample_collection

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:44:01 UTC 2021

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 07:30, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 at 19:00, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> It's formally called "phlebotomy" but we usually say "blood draw" in US
>> English. Is that also the common term in UK English?
>>

> Not that I've heard.  Take a blood sample.  Give a blood sample.  Variants
> like that, involving "blood sample."

Or blood test, as in "I've got to get a blood test done"

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 07:38, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> So this could be added as a property with:
>
> blood_sample_collection=yes/no
>
> Or sample_collection=blood;urine;feces;etc.

I'd be a bit concerned with trying to define what samples are collected at
any centre, purely because there are so many possible options?

Personally, I'd just leave it as healthcare=sample_collection.

Thanks

Graeme