[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Mon Jan 18 02:53:54 UTC 2021

They are information plaques, to signal street names. Every city, town
and village has them.
There can be some of them with centuries old or so and considered
touristic, but that's not what they were made for.

I would prefer something more specific, like information=street_plaque +
inscription=* but I'm surprised there's nothing already for this.