[Tagging] Proposed feature - Voting - electricity

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Jan 18 10:05:37 UTC 2021

If it not in proposal then deleting the text is preferable
to make it less confusing and make clear what is voted on.

During writing next one you can visit specific version
using history tab and copy that text.
( https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/electricity&action=history )

Jan 18, 2021, 10:51 by lrichert at posteo.de: