[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:44:37 UTC 2021

We have them too in Italy:
https://www.google.it/maps/@45.3811533,11.9013518,3a,15y,292.23h,93.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swSnubH3xqctVOuOJvqVMfQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
But in this case they are in addition to the street standardised street
name sign, as you can see in the photo.
Another one;
https://www.google.it/maps/@45.3813415,11.9013782,3a,15y,140.35h,95.33t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sPmMCdLVff21yCPEXI3TWlg!2e0!5s20150801T000000!7i13312!8i6656
In this case also the street name no longer correct. It's now called Via
Zacco.
It looks to me that these are old signs put up in the fascist era.
I also remember some discussion about some mappers adding the Wikipedia
link to the age of the person in the street name. I remember that people
did not like it, as it was link not to the street, but to the personality
in the name of the street.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>