[Tagging] List of obviously needed improvements to OSM Wiki

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 19 15:23:16 UTC 2021

It looks like a lane to me, without any physical separation - just strip of paint,
though a bit wider than usual, bus lanes in my city have similar and are not
mapped as a separate geometry.

I would tag it as a lane. Though less controversial example may be better.

Looking at https://www.mapillary.com/legal https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapillary
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Images_from_Mapillary
Mapillary images can be used.

There is no direct way to display Mapillary image in OSM Wiki as far as I know.

You can download  it (this part is unclear to me, I have no experience with Mapillary)
and upload it to Wikimedia Commons or OSM Wiki
(Wikimedia is nicer if you care about making it available to others, but
may be a bit more complicated)

Remember to specify image source when uploading
(as specific as you can, not just "Mapillary").

Jan 19, 2021, 16:08 by voschix at gmail.com: