[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Documenting the Key: addr:parentstreet

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 20 16:56:08 UTC 2021

Is it redefining tag or documenting de facto use?

Because for documenting de facto use it is also fine to simply
create new page anyway - and ask for review (though
proposal is OK).

If it is redefining tag - what is changing compared to
the current use?

"Relations that group buildings that share a single address." can you specify
relation type there?

It is not
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:associatedStreet
or