[Tagging] surface = chip seal vs surface = asphalt

Kevin Broderick ktb at kevinbroderick.com
Sat Jan 23 18:41:03 UTC 2021

IMO, chipseal tends to provide rather different levels of both grip and
abrasion from a motorcyclist's perspective, and differentiating it is
worthwhile if people are providing the data.

>From a practical perspective, I'd view identifying paved vs unpaved roads
as a far higher priority, but I could see the data being useful in some
situations and this would be disinclined to throw it away.