[Tagging] Pedestrian access tagging

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jan 24 00:25:02 UTC 2021




Jan 24, 2021, 01:14 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com:

>
>
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 at 08:04, Brian M. Sperlongano <> zelonewolf at gmail.com> > wrote:
>
>>  When a user has run on 98% of the roads in a city, and the remaining 2% are roads that aren't runnable for various reasons, they are pretty motivated to fix the map to get that number to 100%
>>
>
> But if the last 2% aren't runnable, haven't they already achieved 100%? :-)
>
> In regard to access, does foot=no "stop" (as far as routers are concerned) a pedestrian from walking "across" a road, or only "along" it?
>
Should block only walking along.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20210124/fcf2f541/attachment.htm>


More information about the Tagging mailing list