[Tagging] Pedestrian access tagging

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:36:32 UTC 2021

This depends on the State. The laws are local, since we have a Federal
system in the US.

Oregon you can walk or bike on all Interstate motorways, except for certain
sections in the urbanized Portland metro area, and one viaduct in the city
of Medford.

So in Oregon there are signs that prohibit pedestrians and bikes at the
on-ramps to the Interstate in these areas only.

https://travel.fandom.com/wiki/Oregon/Tips_for_hitchhikers

— Joseph Eisenberg