[Tagging] Pedestrian access tagging

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:36:30 UTC 2021

*motorroad=yes*
The German "Kraftfahrstrasse", which I presume was the prototype for this
tag, is legally (mostly) orthogonal to the other German road
classifications. It can be applied to  many difernt road types. The purpose
is to exclude slow traffic by limiting the access to vehicles that are (a)
motorized and (b) are certified for a maxspeed of more than 60km.
So, at least for Germany, it makes sense to have this as a separate tag
from the highway=* classes

The definitions on the wiki page are country-specific. I only spot-checked
the German definition)