[Tagging] Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Richard Smits rhhsmits at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 09:30:18 UTC 2021

@Matthew, yes the “bad” one from Praha is pretty bad, but Ithink it’s still smooth enough that no increased ground clearance is needed.You could do it slowly with a normal car without much risk to the oil sump. Theremay be better pictures available that I haven’t found yet.

Please add further comments on the talk page of smoothness,as I’m going to unsubscribe from this list. I think discussions on specifictags should take place on the Talk page of that tag, so that mappers interestedin that tag can follow the discussion without having to sign up to a mailinglist that floods them with emails that are mostly about tags they’re not interestedin and that they might not have the time to read.
2/2