[Tagging] reduction of the number of different keys talking about booking.com

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Sun Jan 31 17:52:21 UTC 2021

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 17:38:49 +0000
Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest we not only do not cater to them, we nuke them from
> orbit.  Twice.  Just to be sure.  Until they can play nice with us,
> I see no reason to play nice with them.

The ones not playing nice is not booking.com according to your story.
I have several doubts regarding booking.com similar to those of other
problematic companies like facebook or google. However, removing
references to them (e.g., establishments listed on booking.com) that
are actually helpful to OSM data users is - to put it mildly - not the
best idea.